This is a definitive guide to jelqing
Struggling to find a good start to your penis enlargement program?
Are you worried that there are too many promises to help you “grow your penis in weeks”?
Don’t worry – I have the perfect start for you.
So if you want to learn how to naturally increase the size of your penis using methods that have been used for centuries, you’ll love the strategies and tips in this guide.
We’ve got a lot to cover, so let’s get started.
What if you could use your time for the better, and increase your penis size while doing it?
Ok, so it’s not exactly masturbation, but the technique does vaguely resemble it.
However, before we look at the jelqing exercises, let’s take a look at the structure of the penis and how the erection works.
To many people’s surprise, there are no muscles in the penis; it is simply organ tissue.
It’s impossible to build it up like you train your biceps. It is also impossible to flex it (although you can flex your pelvic floor muscles – the one you squeeze when you really need to pee but are trying to hold it).
It’s made up mainly of erectile tissue which is called the corpora cavernosa.
This fills with blood when you get an erection making it hard.
The penis is really more like a sponge, which fills up with blood when you are turned on.
Because the penis has no muscles, you cannot apply the same exercises or methods you use to build the body mass to increase the size of your erect penis.
However, you can increase how much blood is held in your penis.
This can determine the size of an erect penis and how hard or strong the erection is.
Jelqing is one of the natural ways that increases the blood held in the erectile tissue.
It can be difficult to make sure you are doing this right as it takes a while before you start seeing results.
So I have put together a simple step by step guide to make sure you don’t waste any time or even worse, hurt yourself!
But first, What is Jelqing?
Jelqing, simply put, is a physical-therapy technique.
It helps to achieve natural penis enlargement by increasing blood flow and circulation.
Jelqing is the most well known of the penis exercises and has been around for a long time.
The Jelq is done by squeezing blood through the penis shaft to increase the internal pressure.
Much like resistance training or lifting weights- this pressure results in “controlled damage” or micro tears in the structure of the penis.
This damage mostly heals overnight increasing the capacity to hold more blood.
However, it is important to remember to take rest days or you risk slowing the penis enlargement process.
The Step by Step guide to Jelqing
1 – LUBRICATE
Before starting the jelqing exercise, lubricate the penis with any good natural lubricant or oil. It is essential you use a good quality lube/oil as you this will help make the movement more natural (It also feels great!).
2 – ERECTION LEVEL
Bring the penis to an erection level of 50 or 75% by stroking the penis slightly. Your penis needs to be relaxed so that it can be easy to push the blood through it. Remember not to perform jelqing with the full erection as this can cause injury!
3 – OK-GRIP
Use the thumb and the index finger to form the OK-grip.
4 – START AT BASE
Next, place the OK-grip around the base of penis so that it is close to the pubic bone.
5 – MOVE UP
With a light pressure on the OK-grip, move it up the shaft of the penis slowly. The suitable jelqing pressure does not hurt, but pushes the blood up your penis effectively.
6 – Stop before the glans
Finish the OK-grip before reaching your glans. Each jelq should take about 2 – 3 seconds.
7 – REPEAT
When you have completed with 1 jelq, take the other hand, and then repeat the process. You should repeat enough times to have done the exercise for around 15 minutes.
Things to think about when jelqing
Jelqing to naturally increase penis size is a simple task; however, there are some key concepts that can take time to master, which can really help with the process.
Before you start jelqing it is important that you aren’t too hard, but are hard enough.
If you jelq when you are too soft, you won’t be forcing enough blood/pressure through your shaft to expand the tissue. Since this is what increases the size, you won’t get any result like this.
If you jelq while too hard, the same is also true- you also won’t be able to force any more blood as the penis will be fully expanded.
Jelqing with a full hard-on is more masturbation than jelqing.
The general rule of thumb is:
- your erection level should be at least 50% to 80%,
- 0% being completely soft
- 100% being completely rock hard.
Depending on who you ask, you will hear that:
- jelqing with an erection level between 60-70% will give you better length gains
- jelqing with a higher erection level between 70-80% erection is better for girth.
Your penis will bit by bit get used o the pressure levels while jelqing. But I suggest at first to avoid jelqing with erections higher than 80%.
Over time as you progress, aim to increase intensity and duration of the penis exercises for optimum size gains.
Jelqing VariationsThere are several variations you can try to maximise your gains by changing up how you do your jelqs. This also helps target different parts of the penis. So try changing it up to maximise your gains. Make sure when doing any variations that
- you maintain the grip strength and style during the stroke
- introduce variations at the start of a stroke.
- start with low intensity for at least a minute, working towards full intensity (grip strength) to avoid spots and injuries.
1. SIDE JELQThe side jelq is great for fixing a penis curve, by jelqing against the curve. Jelq at a slightly higher erection level (75%). It’s good for girth and great for those looking for a more intense jelq.
2. 1-HAND JELQThe 1-handed jelq is as the name implies – the jelq you perform with just 1 hand, instead of alternating hands.
3. V-JELQThe v-jelq puts more pressure on the sides of the shaft, really working the corpus cavernosa. To perform the v-jelq, make a V with your index and middle finger, with your palm facing toward you, then jelq upward.
4. MINI JELQSMini jelqs are also good for fixing a penis curve, as you jelq primarily to 1 side of the penis. Always do mini jelqs to the weaker side of the penis, to workout that corpus cavernosa, and correct your curve.
Warming up before Jelqing
Warming up before exercising and cooling down after exercising both can help prevent injury and allow people to get the best from workouts.
Jelqing is no different.
Warm up your penis for about 5 to 10 minutes before you start jelqing. This helps to get the blood flowing and loosen the ligaments for the exercises.
Below are some ways for you to warm up before jelqing:
- Take a hot shower
- Wrap a warm washcloth or hand towel around the penis
- Apply a heating pad
- Use a penis pump
- Use a hot rice-filled sock (use with caution and be careful not to overheat it as this can cause burns!)
Why should I Jelq?
Benefits to Jelqing
Jelqing definitely has its advantages.
For one thing, it is completely free!
For another, it is fast and easy to learn how to do.
Jelqing is great for
- increasing girth
- strengthening erection hardness and quality
- improving ejaculation response
- and increasing penis size
Jelqing exercises are one of the simplest techniques for enlarging your penis and performing it is very successful when done correctly.
You can also combine jelqing with the use of a penis extender, it makes a great warm-up.
It does have some drawbacks though…
To start with, there is the possibility that you could hurt your penis. But if you are careful, you’ll be just fine.
There is a lot more room for error with a manual exercise than there is with a device like a penis extender. Use the wrong pressure and you could end up injuring yourself. So start with low erection levels, and work your way up.
There are also a few reported side effects:
- Small “pin sized” red spots.
- usually appear on the head of the penis
- nothing serious and not a sign of any sort of permanent damage.
- The spots are usually the result of small capillaries bursting. Although that sounds serious, it’s not.
- This is common because your penile tissue is not used to being stretched like this.
- Simply take a day or two off and the capillaries will recover and usually stronger than before.
- When you get more used to jelqing, you won’t have this issue.
- Larger red or purple spots.
- this is also nothing serious, but it is a sign you’re overdoing it
- similar to bruises from a workout,
- take a few days off and wait for the bruises to go away.
- Mid-shaft discolouration, “the brown band”.
- This happens to those that don’t take time off when first noticing discolouring and/or not warming up for long enough.
- Not permanent and can be reversed.
- Warm up to avoid
- If you notice it starting, take it a bit slower.
Is jelqing worth it?
If you are going to try just one method or the other, I would definitely recommend a penis pump. Even though it is a cost, it works even better than jelqing, plus it is backed by scientific research. It is safer since you are less likely to make mistakes, and it is easier, since the device does all the work.
An even better idea is to buy a penis pump and do some jelqing as well. If you know what you are doing with the jelqing, using the pump as a warm-up before jelqing can actually cut the chances of injury. The more you’ve loosened up, the more effective the traction is going to be!
But remember, the key is consistency with your training.
Understand how it works and what to expect.
The majority of guys that “fail,” either have unrealistic goals or aren’t committed.
Combine jelqing with the Penomet for incredible results.